- It is available for general English. It doesn't distinguish dialects for now. Thus, offered as a separate language.
- Suggestions can be somewhat unpredictable and there inconsistent. Output of the neural network depends a lot on the context and is very sensitive to even slight changes in the sentence.
- There is no option to ignore a rule as all suggestions are generated with unique IDs.
- AI technology consumes more resources to provide the results. Its response time is longer compared to classical engines. Check the updated Hardware requirements for v5.7.0+.
- It is available only for modern products, such as the WProofreader add-on for rich text editors and API.
- There are no types or differentiation by error type (spelling, grammar, style, punctuation). All are combined in one. Later we will add types.