WebSpellChecker is a web-based application, meaning it runs centrally on a server and users interact with it through web browsers.
Before installing WebSpellChecker Server, make sure you have familiarized yourself with:
- Software architecture diagram. For details, visit Architecture diagram.
- Deployment options. For details, visit Deployment options.
- System requirements
- Hardware requirements. Refer to Hardware requirements or Hardware requirements for v5.7.0+ pages accordingly that describe optimal requirements for HDD, RAM, CPU and supported cloud computing providers.
- Software requirements. Refer to Software requirements page which lists the additional required server and client software like operating systems, web or Java application servers, web browsers.
- Internet connection. Visit Internet connectivity requirements for more details.