This guide outlines the main steps that you need to follow in order to integrate and configure WProofreader with Confluence Server. All the described steps are provided for the Cloud version of WProofreader.
1. Obtain service ID
Sign up for the trial version to get started with WProofreader Cloud. Once you have subscribed, you will receive an email with your service ID, an activation key, required for the WProofreader service activation. If you already have one, you can skip this step.
If you already have one, you can skip this step.
2. Add WProofreader scripts to Confluence pages
1. Navigate to Confluence administration page.
2. Scroll down to the Look & Feel section and choose Custom HTML.
3. On the Custom HTML page, click Edit.
4. Navigate to HEAD section.
5. Add the scripts initializing WProofreader for all your Confluence pages as shown in the sample below into the HEAD section:
6. Click Save to apply the changes. WProofreader is initialized for all Confluence pages now.
3. WProofreader for Confluence Server in action
Check this short video to see how WProofreader works in a bundle with Confluence.